Tuesday, September 11, 2012

On Your Mark, Get Set ...


... GO!

Today, 9/11/2012 is the official start of my 30-day Primal diet.

In about 30 minutes I will be having a complete blood work-up done and will post results once they are back from the lab. My starting weight is: 132 lbs.

Obviously, it is also Patriot Day, designated in memory of the 2,977 killed in the 9/11/2001 terrorist attacks. Lest we never forget their sacrifice and those of our armed forces dedicated to defending our freedom, I cannot think of a better day to begin something anew.

Susan

Bookmark and Share

comments

3 Responses to "On Your Mark, Get Set ..."
  1. Caron said...
    September 11, 2012 at 10:19 AM

    Good luck - cant wait to see your results!

  2. Donna @ How to Improve Willpower said...
    October 16, 2012 at 10:13 AM

    Wow.Please blog again and share the result of your diet.I can't wait to see it.

  3. Susan said...
    October 18, 2012 at 10:40 PM

    I will be posting results later this month Donna!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Lifestyle theme by Brian Gardner | Blogger template converted & enhanced by eBlog Templates